This simple plea often evokes gasps from the courtroom audience. The accused has just either admitted wrongdoing or doesn’t want to live through the drama of a trial.
In the world of marketing, what are you guilty of?
- Are you updating your Facebook page regularly? How do you define regularly?
- Are you actively working to increase Facebook “Likes”?
- Are you tweeting regularly?
- Are you actively working to increase “Twitter Followers”?
- Are you still maintaining your Google+ page you so anxiously created a while ago?
- Are you actively collecting emails from your website? From Facebook? From Twitter?
- Does your company or brand have a YouTube Channel?
- Have you updated it to take advantage of the latest layout?
- With social media taking front and center, are you still maintaining your website?
- Are you using the latest (and most secure) version of WordPress (or whatever system you use)?
- Are you updating third-party platforms with upcoming event data?
- Do you know which third-party platforms currently populate other large, important platforms?
- Have you secured your company or brandname on the latest platforms? Snapchat?
- How are you measuring your success?
- How often do you review your Google Analytics reports?
There are so many things to keep track of in the ever-changing landscape of the Internet. Who said technology would make our lives simpler?
We recommend a routine. Organization is the key to maintaining control over all of these moving parts. And some of that organization might include delegation. That, of course, is where we come in. We can help you accomplish all that you need to accomplish to get ahead, stay ahead, and compete in this complex world.
Give us a call, Skype us, or shoot us an email – heck, even send us a tweet. We would be happy to evaluate where you are at and help you come up with Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Routines for managing your online presence.